Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Eye


Beware! Im watching you! I have a really big eye on my shirt. I always love Kenzo's designs with the tiger prints and also eye prints. I am also loving his snap backs with his logo on it, that Id love to own one someday.  Kenzo one of the best fashion designers in Paris and is a notable alumni of Bunka Fashion College in Tokyo, Japan (Where I consider applying and its great for all of you interested in fashion). Its one of the top fashion schools just right below Parsons- The New school for design.

Today I decided to match this pullover with my houndstooth and leather body con skirt.This was very comfortable to walk around in, looking for a proper yoga mat and a 6 LB dumbbell to bring to Singapore. I had to carry heavy items, that my paper bag even broke.

This Kenzo inspired pullover is from Androgyne Manila is from Androgyne that was only PHP 500.  I love how the sleeves are designed. 

This Skirt here is from Hold at City Plaza, Singapore which was only SGD$ 11. 



XOXO!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment