Thursday, June 12, 2014

Letters with Pop art


Neon and monochrome for Spring/Summer 2014!! This is my own form of dressing casually! Im happy that I finally found a better way to match this neon pop art top with leather and monochrome prints. I just had my hair treated and trimmed today then went to watch Blended with my Mom. Its really funny and it is totally a must see for everyone. Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore never get old and will always remain two of the best actors in Hollywood.

Today, I decided to mix prints together with a solid leather skirt.  Pop art has always been one of my favorite prints. We must all remember the original pop art was created Andy Warhol.  Most of my art pieces in high school are related to pop art and fashion.   When it comes to mixing and matching prints with the top, just make sure that your skirt, pants or shorts are not printed, other wise it will look like a hot mess.
(My Fashion tip of the day)

I am wearing a block letter blazer I got from H&M in Hong Kong (Mongkok branch) that was only HKD$ 99 on sale.  That is the best H&M Ive been to so far.
My neon lips graphic tee is from Push Thru Marketing inc. that was only PHP 300.
These cut out boots are from New Look in Singapore that were only SGD$ 26 on sale. That is the hit store to get the most affordable trendy shoes. 

I am wearing my pleather skirt from Forever 21 that Ive had for over a year and Im happy it can last. It was only PHP 1175.  You can still grab my skulls and crosses belt I bought at Cotton On in Singapore for only SGD$ 5. 


I hope you all enjoyed this and I hope you all in the USA are enjoying your start summer!


Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)


No comments:

Post a Comment