Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A weirdo in zebra print jeans


We are all weird in our own ways. Sometimes 100% normal is boring and just so overrated. We are all not perfect, we become rude sometimes and we all have quirks. So never sweat them. I have been called eccentric quite a number of times and I just have to live with it or change myself if something Im doing is not right anymore.  Today I had to go to my school to pay the fees for the top up degree and also looked for a flat to temporarily rent while Ill be studying here for only a year.  Im excited to enter my last year of college at the end of next week!

This is one of my Spring/Summer 2014 looks, wearing a neon crop top with a highlighted word in it. Those have always been the trends now a days.

 I am wearing this new Weirdo neon crop top from Stradivarius at ION, Orchard for only SGD$ 11.90.
My bib necklace is from H&M that was only SGD$ 5 on sale.

These new zebra print jeans are from H&M at ION Orchard that were only SGD$ 20.  I thought it was a very decent price for printed skinny jeans.  H&M always has the best deals especially now it is The Great Singapore sale. So grab the good deals until July 27!

XOXO!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)


No comments:

Post a Comment