Monday, June 23, 2014

Kitty Pride


It seems like Im having a cat day today! This is one cool Cat's journey to The Great Singapore Sale. I had such a fun and chill day today shopping with our lovely family friend! H&M had the best deals for us, so we mostly bought from there. The clothes there are the most affordable and best fitted. The clearance sale is really the best one so far that my friend and I seriously would go crazy there over and over again.  So check it out now before The Great Singapore Sale ends.

I decided to wear something comfortable and simple today because we traveled by train from place to place which was quite hard. Before, meeting our friend at ION, Orchard road, my family and I had to go to the post office in Bedok and also to Lavender for my Brothers ID.  Then after going to Orchard, we went for a family dinner at Raffles City. Then over there I got a good deal at Victoria's Secret, buying an iPhone 4 case that came with earphones. I got them at a deal for only SGD$ 15. A lot of things there are 70% off.  Victoria's Secret is one of my most favorite stores for lingerie and accessories.  They have a strong quality and are very affordable with such cute style.

I am wearing my statement crop top from Forever 21 that was inly PHP 600.  My leopard cardigan is from Greenhills Tiangge for only PHP 150. 

 I am wearing my Kitty cat skater skirt from Androgyne Manila that was only PHP 300.

These loafers are from City Plaza, Katong Singapore that were only SGD$ 26.  That is the best place to find unique items if you are looking for any. 


XOXO,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)


No comments:

Post a Comment