Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Thank God For Fashion


Im sure you all must be so thankful for fashion! I am more than thankful for it because it is always what I wanted in my life to take up. Im also happy to be interning at ZALORA Philippines and these clothes are comfortable enough for the labor I do as a production intern. I seriously love my job and don't mind working 7 1/2 hours twice a week.   I will always love fashion that I love researching on future trends and I always wonder how futuristic attire will look like. This is one way to dress for you internship if you do all the labor such as get coffee and carry everything in the office.

I am wearing this DIY two toned denim Jacket from KOHLS that I eventually added designs and these leather sleeves. These letters were just cut out from an old faded graphic tee I bought around 3 years ago. 


 I am wearing my favorite comfortable and good harem pants from the Ladies Market in Hong Kong that were only HKD$ 79. 

My cropped graphic tee below is from Forever 21 that was only PHP 605. This is one way to express your love for fashion!





























































































Don't be afraid to express your fashion!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment