Sunday, May 18, 2014

Dinner at The Peninsula




Well be burning up like neon lights! I had such a great dinner last night at The Peninsula Hotel, Makati for my friends confirmation. Im happy to be surrounded by such great and fun family friends who always cared about us and supported us. These are some semi-formal fashion tips if you are just going to a hotel with a family friend. I decided to go with the neon yellow color scheme with a zebra print dress to keep up with the so hot summer 2014.
Sorry for not blogging for two days because I was up all night last night and drank Pina colada and a glass of wine which made me tired. Two days ago, I just started my internship and I was tired after working from 2-6 on my first day.  So don't expect too much from me while Im taking my internship.  Ill tell you guys how its going.

I am wearing this export overrun dress from Greenhills. The brand is Express and it was only PHP 600. 

This neon and black fringed chain necklace was given to me by my Aunt last last Christmas and I can't believe it still lasted long. 

This glowing neon bag here is from Belle Fille (Bangkok made). I got it at my school bazar for only PHP 450. 

These caged stilettos are from Charles & Keith outlet in Market! Market! that were only PHP 399. 


Stay cool and enjoy your summer night outs!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

"Fashion always has a balance in every look"
-My own fashion quote of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment