Saturday, May 24, 2014

More Issues Than VOGUE


Its so true that Ive had more issues than VOGUE, every girls favorite fashion magazine especially The September Issue which is the biggest one of the year! Sometimes we tend to complain especially if we are feeling very competitive. VOGUE only releases issues monthly. This is another simple Church outfit (took the hat off in Church) that will make you look chic and keep your own style. You don't have to wear something too conservative. All you need to do is follow the dress code and be respectful. Im glad I got to match my religious bracelet with this outfit as well, as a person who prays a lot and goes to Church every Sunday, which I want to continue all my life and inspire my own future children to do the same thing.

Words graphic tees that are fashion related are seriously my favorite ones to wear! It feels like you are expressing your addiction for fashion. So stay tuned for the one that says CoCo Made me do it which I plan to wear to Philippine Fashion Week next week (which Im looking forward to) with my tutu skirt (maybe) and Ill also wear it with my purple beanie and striped pants when I start classes again in July.


I got this VOGUE graphic tee from Greenhills that was only PHP 250. The brand is Tigerlilly. They have the best graphic tees that are not like any other.

This new leopard cardigan is also from Greenhills that was only PHP 150.

This leather skirt is from Forever 21 that was only PHP 1175.  Leather is the best material that lasts long. 


Stay style smart!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)


"The style of the pieces catch the eye more than the brand name"
-My own fashion quote of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment