Friday, May 9, 2014

Gorgeous Inside Out






What a great start of Mother's Day Weekend I had at SM Aura! Well, Im always cautious about being Gorgeous inside out. But the inside always matters. Don't be pretty and arrogant! I had a great time today at SM Aura after I bought really cool leggings from Forever 21.  So stay tuned for my outfit in my studded velvet leggings on Monday. My style has always been edgy leggings these days and I go crazy with further reductions but now, I wanna challenge myself by not buying anything because I bought a lot of stuff with the crazy sales. I spend mostly in the summer to stay in with the colors.

It is a lot more easier to dress for Fall/Winter since we use classic colors and its a whole lot easier to be fashionable as well, since we bundle up more and also a very Happy Mothers day to my supportive Mom as well! I love you!


I am wearing a bomber jacket from Tomato that was only PHP 500.   My top inside is from River Island that was only PHP 695. 

This belt is from River Island that was only PHP 695 on sale. I love there items so much that I can just buy the whole store. 

This new maxi skirt is from Uniqlo that I bought for only PHP 280 on sale. This was such a good deal. 

Well of course as you all know my cut out booties are from TOPSHOP that were only PHP 599 on sale. 


Hope you all bring your Moms out in style this weekend!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)



No comments:

Post a Comment