Friday, May 2, 2014

Always be Happy


Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth. Happiness is a lot more healthier than sadness. Life is short so always be happy and don't be upset everyday like I used to be. I had loads of issues in life before. Life is never a box of chocolates. But ever since I began anti gravity yoga, I feel much more positive now and I can easily get over things.  This Bart Simpson pullover is by far my most favorite one in my pullover collection. I decided to add a flower crown just for fun. Its always great pairing a flower crown with edgy outfits.  I like how they make you outfits stand out more.
They are being used all the time by fashion bloggers/Look book users. This has been a trend of 2013-2014 and I hope they can really last.  Whoever designed  these, Im sure they had some inspirations from some Greek Goddesses? Thats my guess!  Yellow and fuchsia are the colors for the summer. This is to keep up with Spring/Summer 2014.

Today I decided to dress like this because these colors make me happy and I had a happy day today after having fun in aerial yoga and sort of coaching someone how to do the proper inversion before class started.  I think Im dreaming to be an assistant aerial yoga teacher in the future.

I am wearing a flower crown from Forever 21 that I got for only PHP 280. 
 My Bart Simpson pullover is from Push Thru Marketing inc. in Market! Market! for only PHP 550.
 Here I got this Happy pendant from Quiapo at a deal for only PHP 160 ish.

This net midi skirt here is from Forever 21 in Singapore that was only SGD$ 25. 
My geometric purse is from H&M in Hong Kong for only HKD$ 199. 
These cut out booties here are from TOPSHOP that were only PHP 599 on sale. 


XOXO!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

"Summer colors can also be mixed with leather"
-My Own fashion quote of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment