Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Two toned pullover


It was a great night at SM Aura, going to Church for the start of the lent season then having a simple dinner then buying new work out cover ups from Cotton On as a basic neccesity for jogging and yoga. I just threw on this classic and edgy look to look decent for church and dark colors are always suitable for the night.   This is one way to look more decent for church that you won't attract any attention. Its great just mixing and matching everything you already have in your closet since I just spent on three new work out clothes which I needed more. Work out clothes are always insanely costly due to the use of nylon material and the workmanship not being easy.  I am also not getting much allowance for now until I take my internship in two weeks.  There also has not been much sale going on. I just have to wait till June-July.

I got this mesh sleeved pullover at Androgyne Manila in Market! Market! that was only about PHP 400. 
My skulls and studs clutch purse is from the Ladies Market in Hong Kong that was only about HKD$ 30. 

I got these leatherette knees jeggings from H&M in Singapore that was only SGD$ 15 on sale. I thought it wasn't a bad price for something that is two toned. 

Im glad I got to match my glasses with my outfit and smokey eye make up today.  Glasses are no longer geeky. They also can make great fashion accessories now a days but just be sure to find a frame that suits your face.

Have a great Holy week everyone!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)







No comments:

Post a Comment