Friday, April 11, 2014

"ANNA SUI" New York Fashion Week Fall Winter 2014 2015 by Fashion Channel



Anna Sui has always been one of the top rated designers in history. She even has an interesting fashion background about how her parents always dressed her up as a little girl. I can see she has a good eye for color and harmony with the mixed prints she uses in her collection.  The constant bright colors used in this collection are, purple, blue and red. I can spot the varsity number trend being back again, as this is the second time Ive seen it in a fall/winter collection besides Jeremy Scott Fall/winter 2014. My most favorite piece is the medallion printed bomber jacket that is super artistic and Id love to seriously own a printed bomber jacket. I also like the leather items especially the harem pants that will no longer look like pajamas. I love how it is paired with a graphic pullover. It looks like a sporty fashion theme for this whole collection with such cute trainers along with adorable laced up boots. I can also tell that laced up boots will trend this Fall/winter and they are a classic piece as well. I also constantly see fur stoles that are well used as a typical winter accessory.

Vertical stripes are also used in many of the attire, if you watch most of the show and they will never die down. Besides black and grey, they also come in red and black. I shall say that vertical stripes remind me so much of singer, Cher Lloyd. She has cool edgy style as well.




















This has been Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic) with fashion and trend reporting!,

"Your Style, your identity"






No comments:

Post a Comment