Monday, April 7, 2014

GIVENCHY Fall/Winter 2014-2015





I see quite an exotic theme for Givenchy Fall/Winter 2014. Kendall Jenner is rocking the runway for Givenchy. I also like the dress on her! She can totally pull that off with her gorgeous fierce look. On the dress, I love how its exotic at the top and flowy at the bottom with lines.  It looks like exotic will be a hit print this fall 2014. I can see that exotic is an evolvement from the animal prints we had last fall/winter. I love how exotic prints will so suit the season, as I would love an exotic blazer and a shirt dress with stockings and a floppy fedora as well.  Id totally wear the dress, Kendall Jenner is wearing and pair it with a moto jacket along with ankle length booties.  I love how this collection is a combination of dresses, pants and fur coats, the usual used in fall/winter fashion shows.

Not only did I see exotic prints in this show but they were also seen in Saint Laurent, fall 2014. But I shall say Givenchy is a lot more edgier.  Givenchy is one of my favorite brands,especially if I seriously love their bags the most. They constantly use geometric shapes when designing their bags and Id love to own one someday. Those will never die down. In this collection, I can see that classic styles are mostly used in this collection which is a good thing because they can last more that way and passed on to the next generation.  These can also be used in a fashion exhibition as well like most high end clothes from the past are still on Display.  This collection by far is one of the edgiest for fall/winter and many of these pieces are seriously not like any other.  Check out the full show below. 




This has been Monica Jin Jin with fashion and trend reporting!

"Your Style, Your Identity"

No comments:

Post a Comment