Saturday, April 26, 2014

Leopard Kimono


Kimono jackets are now the spring trends! Im glad I found a way to make this look edgy. Im also happy to be able to mix and match this with my studded shorts and a graphic tee. I decided to try this new look since Ive never really worn kimono jackets before. Im fine with them as long as they are not florals. Im happy to be wearing these new comfortable cut out boots as well for sewing. It has been a pretty great last day for me although Ill miss everyone in sewing class.  This is one of my most comfortable outfits to sew in and I was able to finally sew evenly. I really got to learn a lot in this class and I know what to do while sewing a simple dress/skirt or I can even try a collar shirt.

Kimono jackets won't make you feel any hotter and are suitable for any weather or any place, including Coachella or you can wear it with your bathing suit at the beach as a cover up. These will always look chic weather it is long or short. If I were to wear this to a music festival or an outdoor event Id wear this jacket with a cropped top, shorts, cut out boots and a flower crown. There are so many ways to mix and match this kimono jacket.  These also come in completely free sizes. Thank you to my friend, Archie Perez for taking these photos.


 I got this animal kimono jacket that I helped picked out for my Mom at Greenhills for only PHP 200.
Im glad she and I get to share it.
My graphic tee is from Greenhills that was only PHP 250. The brand is Tigerlilly.

My ring pulls bib necklace is from Kultura for only PHP 499. They are being sold for Charity.
These studded shorts are from Haji Lane in Singapore that was only SGD$ 10 at the clearance section. Haji Lane is a must see for tourist.
My belt is from H&M in Singapore that was only SGD$ 5 on clearance sale. 

 I got these cut out booties from TOPSHOP that were only PHP 599 on sale.

My zipper bracelet is from SM accessories that was only PHP 99. (below) I am wearing hosiery from New Look in Singapore that was only SGD$ 3. 


XOXO,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment