Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Golden shorts




Its summertime in the Philippines and Im feeling insanely hotter than ever. While its been really sunny, I decided to throw on shorts and a pullover today. I just wanted to throw on something simple while going grocery shopping and walking around a really big mall. This is my Spring/summer tip on how to look elegant and feel comfortable at the same time. This is one of my fashion tips on how to trend up if you are the type who feels more comfortable in shorts. Try wearing the more shiny ones or leather ones that are high waisted.  Its been really hot these days that I can't cover much of my legs these days. So I decided to wear shorts today while Im not going anywhere conservative.

If your shorts are too short and tight, I would suggest wearing a pullover top or anything loose and is covering the shoulders. You will also need to make sure that your neckline is not  too plunging.

 I got this Wild pullover from ZARA at Hong Kong Airport that was only HKD$ 99.
I got these shimmering floral shorts from Cotton On in Singapore for only SGD$ 10 on sale.  

I got this new snake wrap around bracelet that was only PHP 175 from Quiapo. Im glad it can also be a necklace as well.

These mouse sling backs are from rubi by Cotton in Singapore that was only SGD$ 5 on sale. Its great to get cheap and good shoes from there when there is a huge sale. 

Keep the summer alive,

Monica JLL Seet (monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment