Sunday, March 30, 2014

It ain't Laurent without Yves: Look 2



You don't just label it as Saint Laurent because that is the colloquial version of the brand name. But the designers full name is Yves Saint Laurent. So just complete the brands full name and you got it! This is another chill and chic look for Church. This is all I had time to throw on in the morning and I decided to throw on a pair of leopard print jeans that can go with anything.  Im always more dressed down than ever on my Church going Sundays.  As a true Catholic myself, I always don't mind going to Church every Sunday. I always pray whenever I feel like Im in trouble.  Its almost the beginning of lent and may we thank the Lord for being our Savior.

I am wearing a pair of shades I just bought at Quiapo accessories for only PHP 35. 

My graphic tee is from Greenhills Tiangge at the stall, Tigerlilly that was only PHP 200. 

I am wearing a Cheetah belt from Trunk Show that was only PHP 250. I got my skinny jeans from Pull & Bear in Hong Kong for only HKD$ 128 (estimate). 

XOXO!,

Moica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment