Saturday, April 5, 2014

Bart Simpson: look 3


Its great having another Bart Simpson look of the day. It was another great day at Fashion Institute of the Philippines, taking sewing class. Even better, I had a free makeover by a make up artist student. He did a really good job on the smokey eye assignment. So thanks for choosing me again to be one of the models for your make-up project.  Thank you to Jay also for complementing me and for taking these pictures.  So credit to Sweet for doing my smokey eye make up. Now I can try to apply this on myself.   Smokey eye make up has always been my most favorite ever since I saw it being done for a couple of my photo shoots.

Today I decided to wear my Bart Simpson top with my DIY pinafore.
I got this Bart Simpson pullover from Push Thru Marketing inc. for only PHP 550. 

I got this DIY pinafore from City Plaza, Singapore for only SGD$ 10. 


Before and after my makeover

Eyes closed selfie. 




XOXO!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)


No comments:

Post a Comment