Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Chick


Happy Easter everyone! May we all remember that this is the day the Lord has Risen and he has sacrificed for us and I am very thankful for that.  I know how much he suffered and died for us after having a feel of the large wooden cross at one of the stations in Bonifacio High Street. I can feel that pain.
This is the Day that the Lord has made.

Today I decided to color block my outfit with Easter colors, Purple and Yellow along with this new floral crown I got at Forever 21 today.  Last year, I was a bunny and this year, Im a Chick with flowers! This was just to have fun with fashion on Easter Sunday.  I didn't wear the flower crown to Church but added it after Church. Floral crown has been popular since last Spring/Summer 2014 and is still a hit with music festival fashion. They are popular with the guests and celebs and Coachella. Flower crowns are also one of my most favorite pieces ever that they make your outfits stand out more.  Im so happy that there is a sale at Forever 21 which is one of my most favorite stores and I can't wait to intern this week.

I got this floral crown from Forever 21 for only PHP 280.   This yellow blazer is from Forever New in Singapore for only SGD$ 35. Yellow is the color for the summer these days after observing what has been worn all over. 

I am wearing a cropped tank top that I use for yoga as well for only PHP 295. 

These trousers are from a market I got back in October when I went to Cambodia. It is from the night market for only USD$ 5. 

My blog your dreams clutch is from www.zalora.com.ph for only PHP 400 something. 

Enjoy this so hot summer!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment