Saturday, April 19, 2014

Topshop Unique Autumn Winter 2014 Ready To Wear Full Show - London Fashi...



Its all bundle up baby and and solidly simple for TOPSHOP fall/winter 2014! I see constantly navy, gray, brown, black and nude. Some of the styles are pretty in preppy as Im constantly seeing midi skirts with stockings and pinafores.  But as usual I love the leather pieces the best and the color blocked fur coat. Its really great seeing different designers during fashion weeks having different ideas from edgy to classic.  This is the most chic simple collection Ive seen so far among the a/w2014 collections.

 Ive seen some florals used in the fall/winter 2014 as an evolvement from this spring/summer 2014.  I see mostly fur pieces used in this collection as coats and stoles.  I see mostly preppy and classic inspirations. I always thought that sleeveless fur vest always looked chic with long sleeved shirts inside. If I lived in a cold country Id totally wear one with my striped shirt and leather skater skirt.  I also thought the true classic fur sleeveless dresses look so fine and will make you look tall in your high cut stiletto boots.  Im not able to find that many pictures, so just enjoy this long video of the actual fashion show of edgy classic pieces with a backstage access.




This has been Monica JLL Seet with style fashion reporting!,

"Your style, Your identity!"

No comments:

Post a Comment