Monday, April 14, 2014

Barbara Bui Fall/Winter 2014-15 Backstage | Paris Fashion Week PFW | Fas...





Its beyond edgy for Barbara Bui!  The video above was filmed backstage at Paris Fashion week.   I love the coat they showed backstage with studs allover. You can totally wear that with a graphic beanie, stockings and boots to complete a stunningly edgy outfit. Id totally wear a coat like that if only I live in a cooler country.  This is by far my favorite collection at Paris Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014-15. I love how the coats are paired with leather pants and leather skirts. Id love to get a new pair of leather leggings  or skinny jeans on sale for Fall/winter 2014-15. Its great seeing all the Fall/winter collections and at Paris, New York and London and I can't wait to see the Holiday 2014 collections at Philippine Fashion Week.

This collection has the most leather so far and the trends are an evolvement from last fall/winter. I also see the most studs in this collection especially this studded all over coat right below with leather pants and boots.   A studded all over jeans were also used in the collection with a sudden moto jacket. That was seriously creative. It almost reminds me of those studded hip hop snapbacks.  I also like the knee high boots used in this collection. They are not too flat and not too high. The slight platform makes them look absolutely edgy and they stand out more than any other boots.
I also love the coat way below with incredibly good prints paired with the leather mini skirt along with leather leggings and boots. I can see where my eye would move around the prints. I see some inspirations from shapes of leaves and art sculptures.
If you watch the show above, you get to also see a two toned moto jacket with lovely fur sleeves. That is one new creation Ive seen and Id wear that if I were a move star. There are ways to make fur look edgy. It won't make you look like you killed and animal. You can never go wrong with faux fur. Its a classic!  I also saw an exotic printed coat (snake print) that looked edgy and hot at the same time.  Exotic is the hit print for Fall/Winter 2014 as I can forecast right now after seeing them in many of the fall/winter 2014 collections.  I also recently saw an exotic coat in Gucci.





This has been Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic) with Trend reporting!,

"Your Style, Your identity!"

No comments:

Post a Comment