Saturday, March 1, 2014

Wild


Going Wild at Fashion Institute of the Philippines was fun today dressing like this and having fun with everyone there! Today I decided to match a leopard block letter words top along with a plaid and kitty tattoo tights.  Here, I am inspired by a little bit of English punk with the plaid skirt, oxfords and the red leather jacket.  This is a look I decided to mix and match today. I had a great time sewing my third project in this mix and match get up and Im happy to be around fashionable and stylish people in school. Everyone is also super kind. So its a school for short courses I would highly recommend. 

Its a great school where people work hard and play hard that I get to have fun during lunch hour then sew happily. I love the sounds of sewing machines now a days ever since I got the hang of it. I think its really fun and Im wishing I had Home Economics in High School so that I would totally do better.  

I am wearing my tiger beret from NAVA that was only PHP 200. 
I got my Wild pullover at ZARA at Hong Kong Airport for only HKD$ 99. 

My red leather jacket is from NAVA that was only PHP 845. 



This skirt is from ZARA at Hong Kong airport as well that was only HKD$ 99. 




Work Hard Play hard!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)


No comments:

Post a Comment