Sunday, March 2, 2014

Versace Women's Wear Autumn Winter 2014 Fashion Show



 Its another edgy Fall/Winter 2014 for Versace. This is one of my favorite brands with the famous lion head logo. I always loved the edgy lion symbol and I also love how they collaborated with H&M. They are very known for their unusual mixed abstract prints. This is also by far one of the most artistic brands ever. They are known to have some Baroque era inspirations in their designs especially their boots in this collection and some of their coats. These are also by far the best thigh high boots Ive seen with some holes in  them like a gladiator style. In this photo below, I like how the lion head belt is paired with the dress with its own logo pendants.  I also love the double breasted blazers  as well which is one of the most classic coats. I also think the black and blue fur coats are very artistic.

The large necklaces with a lion pendant are also looking very edgy and  they can match with anything as well especially a solid colored skater dress.  I always thought that almost every Versace piece was really edgy, especially their leather bags which look like they will never go out of fashion. This will always be a one true classic brand as well that all started in 1978 by Gianni Versace.   I think the color combinations of red, black, yellow and blue are used well and not clashing too much.  But most of all I think the Lion pendants are always the best in this piece as the classic symbol for Versace and I also think the thigh high boots are the best pieces which is something Ive never seen before.










More Critiques to come!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment