Monday, March 3, 2014

New York City


As much as I love New York City and Im also proud to be a New Yorker, I decided to put on a simple get up together just for school. Im always more simple on Monday mornings since Im always tired on those days that Im wishing not to have classes on those days. But I can always just learn to bear with things for now since this is my last term already. I know I can make it, as long as I work hard.  This is one of my school comfort tips and if your taking a cab, just wear sneakers with this outfit. You can still look chic without trying too hard and dressing older that you are.  I always love wearing houndstooth with anything.

Wearing different prints at once are always so fun just like today I decided to wear houndstooth with stripes. This is also one of my fashion tips on how to look down to earth and not attract too much attention especially in my  school area. To be down to earth, you don't have to wear a hoodie and blue jeans like everyone else, you can still have your own style.

I am wearing my striped blazer from 2b Bebe that was only USD$ 26 on sale. 

This NYC graphic tee is from Mango in Singapore that was only SGD$ 15. I thought its seriously not a bad price. 


I am wearing these red and black houndstooth jeggings that were only SGD$ 19.90 from UNIQLO in Singapore. These are so convenient and comfortable as well. 


Keep it cool and comfy!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

"Safety and comfort are number one in fashion"
-My Own Fashion quote of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment