Saturday, March 29, 2014

"RIHANNA" Chameleon Fashion Icon by Fashion Channel



Rihanna has always been one of the best celebrity fashion icons since the mid 2000's. I think she has one of the best edgiest stylists, Mariel Haenn.  I always love how Rihanna would dress in an edgy way, especially when she wore her Saint Laurent leather checkered jacket with leather jeans. That unique outfit seriously amazed me and caught  my attention the most. This video shows every outfit she wore from each season. My favorite outfits of hers in this video were Balmain Spring 2014, Lavin Spring 2014, Mary Katranzou Spring 2013 along with Tom Ford Gladiator sandals to die for and Tom Ford 2014.  Her gladiator sandals with the Mary Katranzou outfit are seriously to die for.

I like how she can pull off these designer clothes. As a really stunning girl, she can wear anything and still look great.  She looks really edgy in her Tom Ford dress as well and I just want to grab that off her after seeing it.
Check out the video for more.
Courtesy of the Fashion Channel.




This has been Monica Seet with celebrity style report and latest fashion news!

Your Style, Your identity!

No comments:

Post a Comment