Thursday, March 27, 2014

Moto Tigress


It was just another long day at school,co-planning a fashion event for Fashion Coordination class. I love how these harem pants are so edgy and comfortable at the same time. They are insanely soft as well.  They were only HKD$ 79 from the Ladies Market. I loved how Hong Kong has their very own designs/style. Hong Kong and Bangkok have the best markets where you can totally bargain and they are the most affordable ones so far due to cheap labor.

Im glad I had such a smooth and entertaining meeting today and Im glad that we finally know which models to pick. So congratulations to the models who were finally picked and good luck to all fashion design students with finishing your garments.


 I am wearing a moto jacket from H&M in Hong Kong that was only HKD$ 299.  My plaid shirt is an export overrun from Forever 21 (bought at Greenhills) that was only PHP 250.

I got my eco bib necklace made of ring pulls at Kultura for only PHP 499. The brand is Crafts for a Cause.  Im thinking of also making my own if I collect ring pulls after drinking a soda.

This case is from H&M in Hong Kong. 

This ring here is from Quiapo that was only PHP 30. That is by far my favorite accessory store. 


Stay Cool with style and comfort!,

Monica JLL Seet (monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment