Friday, March 7, 2014

"KENZO" Backstage and Full Show HD Mode a Paris Autumn Winter 2014 2015 ...



This is the meaning of funky and originality! Kenzo is one of the most successful and edgy brands in Paris. I always thought the symbol which is the eye. I also really love the  uniquely printed designs and how he clashes in a good way. Sometimes if things match too much, it can get boring. So clashing prints can also make you look more stylish especially if you pair them with plain shoes to tone it down. I am gonna try that again tomorrow when I go to FIP for sewing lessons!

Kenzo Takada has always been one of the best designers who graduated from one of the top fashion schools, Bunka (In Tokyo, Japan). That is one of the best schools to consider to take any fashion course  if your good at speaking Japanese.  Ive always loved Japanese fashion since I was Twelve (When I visited Tokyo for the first time). I like the usage of color and mixed media in his collection.  It looks like I see a lot of yellow in his collection and red as well. So I predict that those colors will be hot this Fall/Winter 2014 for the bright colors while I also saw them in Betsey Johnson's collection.  I like his black white and gold turtle neck tops the best and I think those will look absolutely chic with a chain necklace. I also think his red and black boots are very chic looking with the red and black outfits.  By far, I think the black and gold outfits are the best ones because I like how it is mixed up with bright yellow and I so wish I can immediately wear it.  I also love how it is designed with a gorgeous triangle shape at the bottom. I think its really stunningly creative and hard to find.  This is by far one of the most creative collections with stylish prints, next to Betsey Johnson.
Stream the show above for more details!!


















This is by far my favorite style of clashing prints with a circle skirt with skinny pants. 






"Your Style, Your Way!"
-Monica JLL Seet (MOnicchic)
"Your creations are who you really are and not anyone else"
-My Own Fashion quote of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment