Saturday, March 8, 2014

Caged up Tiger


You really gotta cage up a tiger to be safe! Tigers are fierce and tigers are sometimes used as temple guards instead of dogs. Tiger prints are always my favorite as I find them really edgy, chic and fierce. What do you expect, they are tigers. They will never die down and will always be popular with people with an edgy style. I dress to express who I really am! If I don't dress up or dress edgily, then that is so not me.  I also dress up to make myself feel better, although the lesson I learned today was not to sew in heels due to the fact that I take really slow and it hurts a little. I really wanna finish my projects early as well to get things over with.

I am wearing  blazer I got at Market Market (Fashion MArket) that was only PHP 350. 
My graphic tee is from River Island that was only PHP 650. 

I am wearing a Cheetah belt that was from Trunk Show for only PHP 250. My harem pants are from the Ladies Market in Kowloon, Hong Kong that were only HKD$ 79.  I really went crazy in that market with their very own one of a kind creations. 



Cheers!,

Monica JLL Seet (monicchic)

"You know what to wear by your experiences"
-My own fashion quote of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment