Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Gorgeous


Keep colorful and gorgeous for a sun kissed summer. Its starting to get so hot that Im gonna need some sun screen! Its time for such great playful looks/prints. Im glad these clothes lasted for more than a year while I paid so much for these. This is by far my favorite skater skirt among my collections of skater skirts. I decided to wear bright colors all together for a change for the start of summer and also mix it up with monochrome. Its always fun to be mix a multi-colored monochrome outfit and I really have a whole lot of fun styling that sometimes I wish I can have a magazine job like this. So I hope I can get the Visual Merchandising internship at Forever 21 next month!

A big thanks to my Aunt for taking these pictures of me. Its great to have you back from the US.

I am wearing this yellow blazer from Forever New in Singapore that was only SGD$ 35.  My striped top is from surplus show for only PHP 350. 

I am wearing this eco bib necklace made of ring pulls that was only PHP 499 from Kultura. Its Crafts for a cause. To me I think the eco designs with ring pulls are the most stylish accessories.
This new block letter belt is from River Island that was only PHP 695 on sale. Im glad I finally got my dream belt. 

This comic print skirt here is from Rue 21 outlet that was only USD$ 17.90. The clothes there have a really good quality, affordable and made in the USA (most of them). 

These studded bow flats are from ALDO for only PHP 1,100. 



This charm bracelet watch is from a store in Singapore that was only SGD$ 5 and my zipper style bracelet is from SM Department store for only PHP 100. (SM Accessories)

Stay sun-kissed!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment