Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Bart Simpson



I just love humorous cartoons especially The Simpsons and many other that are more for adults than little kids. Ive seen many episodes of The Simpsons and this is what I always watch on a Singapore Airlines flight. I also enjoyed the movie that I even watched it more than once.
Today I decided to go all graphic and checks for a family movie day today at SM Aura! It was fun shopping and watching Pompeii. It was such a great love story/historical film. I shall say, the costumes used in the movie were really good even if they were Ancient. I thought those Ancient maxi dress would make great beach dresses in the present day. I also thought the chain hair dresses were also stunningly beautiful and stylish with curled hair styles! So its a must see for everyone.

All these photos were taken at the SM sky park! I had a great family time today! To keep up with Spring/Summer 2014 I decided to wear yellow with monochrome since I see a lot of yellow and pink these days.

 I am wearing a Bart Simpson pullover from Push Thru Marketing Inc. that was only PHP 550.
My skulls and crosses belt is from Cotton On in Singapore that was only SGD$ 5.
 I am wearing a skort from 168 Divisoria that was only PHP 200. Small checks are so in as Ive seen in Alexander McQueen Spring.Summer 2014 and also Moschino.

My cross body is from Victoria's Secret in Singapore for only SGD$ 32.
Boots: New Look-SGD$ 26






Have a sun-kissed Spring/Summer!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment