Friday, March 14, 2014

"ALEXANDER MQUEEN" Full Show Mode a Paris Autumn Winter 2014 2015 by Fas...


It looks like one dark winter night for Alexander McQueen! Black is mostly used in this collection here but they are still looking very fine and I love the edgy long sleeved ruffled dresses along with the tie in front belts. I love how they can totally match with the laced up in front boots (thigh high). Im glad Alexander McQueen finally showcased their Fall/Winter collection which I have honestly been dying to see because this is one of my most favorite top high end brands. The fur coats with hoods are looking very chic and edgy at the same time! I like how they are paired with the sneakers and also the tie in front belt is absolutely gorgeous. I can already predict that those style of belts will trend this fall/winter. So far, the ruffled dresses are my most favorite due to the wearability and the style. I can totally use that for casual wear with stockings when it gets cold in the winter and also a moto jacket.
Sorry for not blogging yesterday because I got a little sick from the spicy food I ate.

I am also digging the thigh high laced up boots the most and I also would wear that in the very cold weather.  These are also by far the best and unique outfits at Paris Fashion Week.








Lots of love:

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment