Sunday, March 16, 2014

Twin Bunnies



 I am an animal lover (Dogs, Cats and Rabbits) and I love wearing animal tights! Im a huge fan of kawaii as well, so I decided to have a kawaii get up for sewing class. (Sewing Saturdays) I am inspired by the Japanese fashion of the Harajuku district in Tokyo, Japan.  I had a great time today sewing and Im glad Im finally done with my shirt that I got so tired after. Im glad Im almost done with my shirt too, so stay tuned for my blogger outfits in them and also what to do if you make a mistake in cutting while sewing a garment.

Sewing is not easy especially if I always have to measure carefully in order to make the garment even. But anything is possible, so I just enjoy it and think about how addicted to fashion I am.
This watch here is from ALDO accessories that I got on sale for only PHP 450.
My belt is from River Island that was only PHP 695 on sale. 


I got these bunny tights for only HKD$ 30 at the Ladies Market in Hong Kong. It is by far the best place to shop in the world for fashionable items. 

My sneakers and stripes top is from Bershka in Singapore that was on sale for only SGD$ 19.90.

My plaid mini skirt is from ZARA at Hong Kong airport for only HKD$ 99. ZARA in Hong Kong is the best and most affordable. 



I got these musical note earrings at a local store in Singapore for only SGD$ 2.



Be yourself and not anyone else!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

"Your not yourself if you are falling into trends"

-My Own Fashion quote of the day




No comments:

Post a Comment