Monday, March 24, 2014

Cheered up by The Simpsons


As much as I love watching The Simpsons whenever they are airing or when Im on a long flight, I decided to put a school cool outfit today with this Bart Simpson prints pullover. This show always makes me laugh and I really like the movie as well. This is all I had time to throw one after rushing from my Flying Fitness class.  This is another fashion tip for every day when you go to school especially if you don't have much time to dress up. Ever since the location of my school moved, its always important to dress in a way that we won't get so much attention and we are there to learn.

This pullover is Jeremy Scott inspired and Im glad they made one to suit the weather here in South East Asia. This is thin enough and if I would wanna use it for winter as well, I would wear a collar shirt with it and a leather jacket.

This Bart Simpson pullover is from Push Thru Marketing inc. (https://www.facebook.com/pushthruinc) that was only PHP 550. 
I got my Happy pendant necklace from Quiapo at a deal for only PHP 100 ish.  
These studded denim shorts are from Haji Lane in Singapore that were only SGD$ 10 from the clearance section. The clothes there are very affordable with a strong quality. 

I am wearing a pair of thick hosiery from New Look, Singapore that were only SGD$ 3.  


Stay cool in School!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment