Friday, March 21, 2014

Saint Laurent | Fall Winter 2014/2015 Full Fashion Show | Exclusive Video



This is another dark collection for Saint Laurent Fall 2014. I thought the set up was the best with changing floor that went up and down. I really thought it was really like an illusion/magic show. This super professional set up is not like any other stage Ive seen in fashion shows. There are loads of metallic garments as well but I like the studded moto jacket and boots the best. I also love the floppy fedora hat. I always thought those were stylish that Id love to own one of those someday if I can find a cheap and good one.  
If you watch this whole show you will see that the trends are constantly exotic (snake prints), plaid was also constantly used besides from the Vivienne Westwood show.  Even though I thought the pieces in this collection were quite common, I can still spot what the trends and colors will be for Fall/Winter 2014-15.
What I actually like most about this show was the evolving stage.






This has been Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic) with style reporting!,

Your fashion, is who you really are!

No comments:

Post a Comment