Friday, February 21, 2014

"VIVIENNE WESTWOOD RED LABEL" London Fashion Week Fall Winter 2014 2015 ...



It looks like Vivienne Westwood is rocking a preppy Autumn/Winter 2014. All I see are plaid and blazers. But what I love about this collection are the triangle tattoo stockings. I seriously though those were egg and eye catching.  I constantly see a lot of triangles on a graphic tee and one trench coat as well. So this this the part where its not very preppy but edgy and the most chic pieces so far.   There is also an evolvement from A/W 2013 which are the plaid skirts. Im glad its edgy plaid as well! So say goodbye to hillbilly plaid which is already too common. Punk-style plaid is the best especially when it comes to English punk.  I love how the plaid trench coat is paired with the triangle tattoo tights.  Its seriously chic!

Vivienne Westwood will always be of of the best successful designers ever since the 60's, designing such cute laced up platforms.  She also has the best wedding gowns ever and I like how it was used in Sex and The City, when Carrie Bradshaw got it for free after she had a photo shoot with VOGUE. However she wore it in a wedding that did not go so well.  But it was a beautiful and unique gown that I wanna wear it when I get married in the future!  Vivienne Westwood's designs are always looking cute and creative at the same time especially her designs for Melissa jelly shoes. It seems like she is also really a font of hearts as I can see a blazer below as part of the collection with a really big heart in the front. But I think the blazer would look better if it was open than fully closed.  The melissa shoes below are also matching but are not part of the A/W collection.  These shoes are so cute but a little flirty.   Most of all the pieces I love in this collection are only the plaid items and the tattoo stockings. Im looking forward to seeing you all dress up next season!































XOXO!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment