Thursday, February 20, 2014

Fashion Advisory









Pink and black are rocking my spring/summer! Today I decided to wear my pullover top with my skater skirt to a meeting at school. Sorry for not writing for two days because this is the most overworked term I have since its my last one before my mandatory internship and my post yesterday went wrong and I had to delete it. I also keep on falling asleep after my fitness activities and school at the same time and thats how tired I have been. I will be promoting the fashion show I coordinated which will be held on May 8 2014.
 I have a lot of major projects to do and I hope I can get them done on time. I am going to need at least 23 more people to take my survey please. Its all about shoes since I wanna put up my own shoe line someday and this is for my thesis:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TPSHMQN-Link to survey

To keep up with Spring.Summer 2014, I decided to wear pink and black today. Pink and black are the hot colors for spring as seen at the window display for Tomato. I seriously enjoy that color combination of being the edge of girly especially the pink and black collared studded blouse is the hottest piece to die for right now. Check it out! Today I decided to go all Tokyo street style as Ive observed people in Tokyo dress in a midi skirt and a long sleeved top with boots. I really admire their cute style a lot.  Ive always loved the Japanese way of dressing.





I am wearing my Rich fashion advisory pull over from City Plaza, Singapore that was only SGD$ 25. It is really a must to visit that place in Singapore! Just tell the taxi driver its along Katong. That is my favorite place to shop with many items that are hard to find anywhere else. 

This skirt here is from Greenhills tiangge that was only PHP 400 ish. I like how this skirt that originated from the 50's can look edgy and not old. 



Rock your pretty in pink style this summer!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

"Wanna stay in and save more? Purchase more affordably"
-My Own Fashion quote of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment