Thursday, February 6, 2014

Skulls and Tigers


Its was great clashing skulls and tigers today and I just love it when the colors can seriously go well together and I only had time to throw this black and gold outfit. If you only have time to throw on something simple, you should not have a problem if you have a printed black and white top to throw on. Today I had to rush for a coffee meet up after my anti gravity yoga class, so I did not wanna take forever to get ready in order not to be late. Its bad to keep people waiting. Anyways I had fun with a fellow fashion addict today at Starbucks, discussing about our ideas for our school fashion show.  It seems like Im still in the mood for red and gold while its still Chinese New Year season.

Tigers seem to be my identity these days and I really think that they are very edgy and will never die down. Tigers can never be eaten up I guess, so we can't take the fad away.  This is my last day that I will be wearing this stye and I will be wearing more colorful attire for the start of Spring/Summer 2014.

I am wearing a tiger bomber for only HKD$ 30 at the Ladies Market while I was in Hong Kong! 

I got these gold shimmering shorts from Cotton On in Singapore for only SGD$ 10 on sale. Cotton On in Singapore is the most affordable one so far. 

These tights were only SGD$ 3 from New Look in Singapore.


Style it up!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)




No comments:

Post a Comment