Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Glamour


I just love JLO so much and Glamour magazine! She is wearing a leopard tank in this picture and to match it, I decided to wear my new leopard cropped jeans along with my fringed jacket I recently just added distressed patches on each side. To keep up with the summer looks, I decided to wear cropped pants today. I can see that its getting sunny slowly here in Manila, so I gotta star wearing clothes that won't make me feel too hot and I will also begin wearing bright colors as well.
Its fun dressing up especially if I call it my stress reliever from school since Ive got a lot of work these days for my last three months here at Raffles Manila.

This JLO glamour tank is from Market! Market! (Fashion Market) that I got for only PHP 100. My belt is from Trunk Show in Power Plant Mall that was only PHP 200. To sew patches to the sleeves, i just had to estimate how much I need for the sleeves. 

I got these leopard cropped pants from Pull & Bear in Hong Kong for only HKD 149. The clothes there are so called cheap and good with cute designs, great quality and a reasonable price. 




XOXO,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, i love your outfit here:) SAnyway have you recieved my email already dear? I emailed you twice, please check, Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Arra! Sorry I forgot to read this! Ill check it na! :)

      Delete