Monday, February 17, 2014

Team 76


Mix media prints are always so fun!! It brings pattern and style to the world! I decided to pair this top with denim and leather leggings today. Cute, Comfy, Chic and Casual are the words for every day wear. Leather has always been my style along with mixed graphic tees. I decided to go all abstract and mixed tones today at school. Today, I had fashion coordination class and a meeting to attend as well so it was pretty hectic and Im glad I was very comfortable and chic at the same time. My fashion tip of the day is called stylish comfy. I also decided to wear my glasses the whole time today since this is one of my outfits that go with it and I really love my new frames. I can even see better with them on and also I need to improve my degree.  Im also glad that these frames aren't so dorky if you wear them with a chic and animated outfit.

You can never go wrong with denim and leather. They are seriously convenient and edgy especially if they are combined together. This is another back to reality fashion tip when its no more time to have fun and get your brains working. This won't be such a huge distraction at all!

This muscle tee here is from River Island that was only PHP 645. This is by far my most favorite store from London with its unique styles. 

These denim and leather leggings are from H&M in Singapore that was only SGD$ 15. I thought its not a bad price at all for something unique.   
I got these buckle ankle boots at New Look in Singapore that was only SGD$ 26 on clearance sale. They have the best affordable shoes there that are so stylish!!

This bag here that I carry to school almost everyday since its the most convenient and cheapest one I have. I got this for only HKD$ 199 at H&M in Hong Kong. 




Style up and get to work!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

"You don't have to be too plain to go to school, there are always ways to fashion it without getting attention"
-My own fashion quote of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment