Tuesday, February 11, 2014

DKNY Fall/Winter 2014-15 | New York Fashion Week NYFW | FashionTV



I went crazy over this show just right after I watched it and I wanna stream it again! This is one of the best enthusiastic fashion shows of New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014-15. I can see that light beige and black are the constant colors used.  I like the zebra print turtle neck sweater and the matching cardigan right below that kinda looks like my cardigan I bought at the Ladies Market while I was in Hong Kong. So Im glad that will be one of the hottest trends I can spot right now.   The fur coats below are also looking super chic and I like how they are paired with the leather skater midi skirt. I like how these will never go out of style and will always be a true edgy classic. If you stream the whole show above, you will see that houndstooth will still be used for this years fall/winter 2014. I also saw a lot of houndstooth when I streamed the Desigual fashion show.

I also see some sporty looks in this collection, which are the tees with a big D on it. I like the sporty chic looks and I think that this collection has the best styling so far with the most wearable clothes. Donna Karan will always be one of my favorite Designers who will never die down. She also has one of the best lightings and soundings for her fashion shows. I always like her use of color with a really good eye. When it comes to fashion event planning, lights and sounds are also very important in order for your audiences to feel awake.  I am also digging the low heeled sneakers below with a color blocking of black and white.   The fur sleeved pullovers are also looking very fine with a D patch as well and Id totally wear that in a cold country.   I really love the combinations of skater skirts and coats/jackets. They really are super stylish.  I really had fun watching this show and looking at this whole collection as a person who can't get enough fashion.  I am looking forward to trending up this Fall/Winter 2014 and Donna Karan always has an enthusiastic collection along with a lively show for every season! I also enjoyed her Spring/Summer 2014 show.









Lots of love!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment