Thursday, February 13, 2014

Block letters


To keep up with Spring/Summer 2014, I decided to style up with pink shorts along with a black and white blazer that I decided to borrow from my Mom today. I dressed like this for a casual meeting at school for the fashion show that I need plan for my Fashion Coordination class. I had one tiering day, that I seriously fell a sleep just when I got home.
Its really fun mixing bright colors with monochrome! We shall totally call this summer, Hello skies of pink since all I see are pink with florals and monochrome. We can never go wrong with any monochrome prints since they are the easiest to match.
It was so much fun to just throw on this simple get up while I had to change quickly right after my anti gravity yoga class.
This is also one fashion tip for summer 2014 to match monochrome prints with shades of pink.

I got this blazer from H&M in Hong Kong for only HKD$ 100. I actually bought it for my Mom, but then I just borrowed it for today. 

This new graphic tee is from River Island that was only PHP 645. 

These new pink shorts here are from G2000 in Singapore that were only SGD$ 19. I thought its a pretty good price for silk shorts. 


XOXO!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment