Friday, February 14, 2014

Just another casual day


Its just another normal day of my everyday life. I had to go grocery shopping today and some other important stuff. Its best to be casual while grocery shopping in order for it to be easy for you to carry the heavy plastic bags full of food. I also went to a casual mall today and what I decided to throw on were a pair of printed shorts, a graphic tee and also gladiator boots. This is also one way to tone down in your everyday life especially if there are lots of things you need to do or this can also be worn to an outdoor event in the field especially if its currently summer and Im enjoying the playful hot weather.
Its great having fun with colors and also being classic and edgy. Seasonal trends will always come and go, so I prefer not to buy anything that will easily go out of style. This summer I decided to wear shades of pink that are already in my closet or any bright colors I have.

I am wearing a Paris City Graphic tee from Pull & Bear in Singapore that was only SGD$ 11.90

These graphic printed shorts are from  One Teaspoon in Hong Kong that were about HKD$ 480. 

These gladiator booties right here are from Suiteblanco that were only PHP 2,300 ish.  I always thought that high cut gladiators were always one of a kind sandals that are not like any other gladiators!

Stay Summer Alive!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

"Casual does not mean plain, you can always look casuachic"
-My Own Fashion quote of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment