Thursday, February 27, 2014

Be Happy go lucky



A Jack Daniels tee with a Lucky Strike advertisement skirt. Though Im not an alcoholic nor am I a chain smoker, it was fun throwing these on! Although I only drink at parties and Im well exposed to anyone who smokes so I don't really hate people who smoke. Although smoking is not constantly encouraged by anyone. Im now a health cautious type of  person besides from fashion, so I don't wanna drink party or smoke too much. My lungs and body also need to be healthy since I work out 4 times a week and do anti-gravity yoga 2-3 times a week as part of my hobbies.  So we can all be happy and go lucky in other constructive ways. I just love the term, Be Happy Go lucky!!

Its always great to be happy more constructively. So just ignore all the cigarettes and pay attention to the catch phrase! Id rather not be sad and go down! Today was a very happy day at school as the meeting went pretty smoothly for the fashion show that Im helping to plan which will take place on May 8. I will soon be promoting it.


I am wearing this Jack Daniel's tee from Push Thru Marketing Inc. that was only PHP 350. Im glad it lasted till now.  I am wearing this new watch from ALDO Accessories  that was only PHP 450 on sale. 
 I am wearing this body con mini that was only PHP 300 on sale from Push Thru Marketing Inc.
I recently did a DIY of this fur jacket because the leather was peeling off. So I really had to recycle some fabric from an old fur stole I got as a present. Stay tuned for my tutorial on how I did this. Its alright to wear slight faux fur in school since it gets to chilly sometimes in the meeting room. 

Hosiery: New Look, Singapore, SGD$ 3.00.

Be Happy and Positive!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment