Sunday, February 9, 2014

"BCBG MAX AZRIA" New York Fashion Week Fall Winter 2014 2015 by Fashion ...




Its totally fur fab for BCBG Max Azira Fall/Winter 2014. You can never go wrong with the gorgeous classic fur coats every winter.  They have been very popular ever since the Roaring 20's especially with movie stars as seen in The Great Gatsby. I love how they used the color combinations with in a way color blocking. I am also loving the fur bag in the middle. I think they are one of the most stylish  items to carry during winter if you live in a country that gets easily cold. But fur items are not very practical for me as its always to hot in my region.  

To me, I think the leather sweatshirt below is paired nicely with a maxi skirt. I constantly see leather and fur in this collection. I really like how black leather is color blocked with other colors. I seriously love the contrast stands out with beige and white, that I think many consumers would wanna buy the color blocked coats.  The styling is also very good with a color blocked coat along with a black and white skirt as well. That is one of my favorite winter outfits so far.  I always thought, BCBG is one of the best brands ever. I liked this brand since I was only 16 years old. Above, I also like the coat with a little bit of fur that are color blocked along with cropped pants and boots. It looks luxurious and edgy at the same time and I also think that too much fur can over take your whole body sometimes, so I like just a little bit of fur that can look stylish enough like fur on the sleeves only or just on the collar. For fall/winter, I can see that designers always keep up with the leather and fur scheme. I can see many color blocking black and white in this collection right here.  So far BCBG Fall Winter 2014 is looking fabulous as always! 














Enjoy the rest of NYFW!!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment