Sunday, February 2, 2014

Baroque Baby


Baroque prints are always one of the most classic prints ever. I like how they have a glamourous and luxury looking style of embroidery. It is one of the best prints from the olden days ever. I also like baroque printed leggings especially if they are printed in black and gold.  I decided to pair it with an edgy pullover top with sheer sleeves. Ive always love baroque with edgy at the same time.   Edgy actually goes well with everything except for some bohemian outfits. I always love being edgy and girly at the same time as I love to keep my wardrobe balanced with leather.  To keep up with Chinese New Year, I decided to wear a skirt with a red accent on it and also to keep up with the color palette of Spring 2014.

Ive always been wearing everything with leather and monochrome. I guess I will always be a girly girl, rocker chick. Ive been dressing in leather, studs and chains ever since I was only 12 years old (Grade 6).

I got this sheer sleeved sweater from ZARA in Hong Kong for only about HKD$ 295.

I got this baroque mini at NAVA at Greenhills for only PHP 290. 

This animal cross body is from Victoria's Secret in Singapore that was only SGD$ 32. The bags there are really affordable with a great quality.

These heels are from Forever 21 in  Hong Kong that were only HKD$ 209. Hong Kong has the best affordable merchandise to far and is really a place for fashionistas. 

Well, thats all for today!! I gotta work on planning a fashion event and thesis!



Kung Hei Fat Choy!,

Monica Jin LI Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment