Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Collection

Hey Guys,

I have a new collection for my starter clothing line. Come check it out if your in the Philippines! The URL is www.facebook.com/candyica.seet.  I decided to stick to the color palette of bright red, black and indigo.  I decided to go with these colors because they make a very lively contrast and are also really lively for the summer! What inspired me to choose these colors was Alexander McQueen's Spring/Summer 2014 show with a card deck theme. 
The kind of theme I decided to go with is called Go Wild in the edgy streets.  I am constantly selling animal prints, houndstooth and leather fashion pieces. The leather jacket is for Spring and all the others are more for summer! These clothes are all from Korea with awesome and unique items. Korea is one of my favorite fashion places.  Stay tuned for more pieces, I will be selling color blocked leather and denim jeans I am going to have made and also leggings with leopards at the bottom.  I will even give one away on my blog as well in February or before the summer. So rock your wild side in the summer in these pieces!

XOXO,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment