Thursday, January 9, 2014

My New Pinafore design



Be Smart, Be different Be Creative! I recently just studded this pinafore that I bought at City Plaza in Singapore for only SGD$ 10. Asides from altering it because it was too long, I decided to sew studs on it. As always I use studs from an old bracelet. Maybe I should sell these as well presenting my very own personal style being studded all the time. This was also one way to get rid of my old jewelry to clear my mind because I don't really wanna remember the life events that happened to me while I was wearing this bracelet. I bought it way back in 2012 when I was with my friend at Forever 21 for only PHP 200 something. I can totally wear this with a plaid shirt and stockings or a long sleeved short body con dress.  I wore this when I first bought it to Haji Lane when it was still originally plain. I had a hard time controlling it with the straps falling.  This is one of my passions and I will do anything to succeed, never be afraid of greatness. Always remember that some achieve greatness and some are born great.

Work Hard, Play Hard!,

Monica JLL Seet

"Have fun and succeed with your hobbies"
-My Own Fashion quote of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment