Monday, January 27, 2014

Carnivore Animal,I am a Cannibal


I am a Cannibal!! Hear me Roar!! It seems like leopards are one of my favorite animals! These days leopard prints and pendants seriously has become a big hit. They are by far one of the most edgiest styles ever. They are very unique as well with a fierce edge. Id rather be fierce that flirtatious too be honest. I guess thats just me!!!!!   Here I was inspired by Kesha's song, Cannibal and she is one of my favorite singers as well. Today, I decided to have a specific safari theme with a zebra cardigan along with a block letter wild top and leopard leggings. Sexy leopard costumes are also the most popular attire for Halloween! So leopards will never go out of style! Yay! Wild Cats!

Its great to roar once in a while, especially if you are trying to fight off the bad and the ugly. I am woman, hear me roar!



 I got this wild top from ZARA at Hong Kong Airport for only HKD$ 79.
My zebra cardigan is from Ladies Market in Hong Kong for only HKD$ 100 ish. That is the best bargain market Ive ever been to in my life.

These leopard leggings are from Androgyne Manila that were only PHP 200. 


XOXO,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

"Be unique, Stand out, blend well"
-My Own Fashion quote of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment