Wednesday, January 29, 2014

An exclusive Coat by Ms. Andra Clitan


Why not design your own thing to be different and one of a kind? This lovely lady here, Ms. Andra Clitan designed the super cute and edgy coat she is wearing in this photo. I like how she styled it with a skirt and stockings. Its looking very couture and I like how the embroidery is done on the shoulder area and the cufflinks as well.  I took this photo during our school Hong Kong trip at the World Boutique/Fashion Week.  I thought that this is really creative expressing your personal style and your own creation.  To me, this looks very original and its not like anything else I have ever seen before. She seriously looks like a celebrity in this coat. 

Believe it or not, she mentioned that she sewed the details and embroideries herself and I really thought this was insanely amazing. I would say that this has a lot of fashion knowledge and its really fun to design your own clothes. This photo was taken at the world expo/fashion week and Id like to give a thanks to her for sharing a room with me and being really nice. Also thank you for giving me the permission to blog about this lovely coat you made.  Continue wearing your own creations and I hope you go international!

-Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)

No comments:

Post a Comment