Monday, December 9, 2013

The Hottest Colors for Spring/Summer 2014


I can see that the hottest colors for Spring/Summer 2014 are pantone, fuchsia, neon green, red,orange,indigo and black. I like how Juicy Couture paired a floral pinkish purple dress with a moto jacket.  I am also loving the high low purple dress by Emilio Sossa and I always love skirts shaped that way since they are very unique. So watch out and stay in with the lovely colors of the season. I think that they are bright and playful enough for the summer.  So I think I plan to get a pair of fuchsia or neon green shorts this summer along with a black and white top. I also like the red and black scheme by Tracy reese. The bell bottom pants are really eye catching and go well with the striped top.  So most of all I love the color scheme for 2014. This will make you wanna play around with the colors in the hot sun.  The indigo and black dress is by Babi and I think its one of the best ones so far. I thought it would be pretty cool if the black part of the dress which is the top was made out of leather and the indigo skirt was made out of chiffon. I thought that will make a great prom dress for High School or if your College has one. id totally wear that and carry my rhinestoned envelope clutch.  I think that that dress will look great with the skirt long or tutu style short. 

I also think that Rebecca Minkoff's design with the pullover and the shorts are a great edgy casual outfit. It looks like there are net details in the pullover and I really like it a lot. I think it will make a good summer pull over while most of them are normally in the outerwear category and I think with the net detail that will have enough air for the hot weather.  I also think that the red and black dress by Bibhu Mohaptra is a really great color scheme that evolved from this Fall/Winter 2013 colors. We've been having great red and black outfits at the Spring/Summer 2014 collections by Alexander McQueen and Moschino and I think they look more lively than black and white.  Cant wait to trend up this Spring/Summer 2014 and looking forward to seeing your outfits! Ill see you guys on Wednesday because I won't be able to blog tomorrow. I will be selling my stuff at my school bazaar for almost the whole day.
BCBG Max Azira

Bibhu Mohapatra 
Christian Siriano

Emerson: Radiant Orchid

Emilio Sossa

Herve Leger

Rachel Roy

Adeam

Ella Moss

Cynthia Steffe

Rebecca Minkoff

Babi

Saunder

Tadashi Shoji

Tracy reese

Tina

Yoani Baraschi

This has been Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic) with Fashion reporting!,

"Your Style, Your Identity"

No comments:

Post a Comment