Sunday, December 8, 2013

Support My Business!!!



Hey Everybody in Manila, Philippines,

Come Support my bazaar along with two of my sweet classmates as we will be selling items that are not easy to find!  Most of the items will be street style and animal prints(edgy) to keep up with the themes of Fall/Winter 2013.  Every Customer gets a free tote bag or a large pouch with every purchase of any of these garments in the picture.You will get a free drawstring pouch if you purchase any of my accessories since I really encourage you all not to use too much plastic.  All of the items are brand new and strong quality.  Me and one of my classmates who Im working with will be having a specific theme of street style which is girly and edgy at the same time.   So go wild in the streets after you purchase any of the items!!

We will only be selling for one day only on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at EastWood Mall! So treat yourself and your loved ones and rock out! Sorry if the location changed because Greenhills is very cramped. But it will still be in the afternoon and we will start setting up at 2 PM.

See you all there!,

Monica JLL Seet (Monicchic)


No comments:

Post a Comment