Monday, December 2, 2013

The best holiday Visual Merchandising

(c) www.fashionista.com

These window displays are by far the most creative and interactive ones for the holidays so far. It looks like a whole lot of effort was put into this holiday themed Visual Merchandising. This plays a very important part in any fashion career. I had to take Visual Merchandising class as part of my Fashion Marketing and Management course. If I want my own store/line someday, I gotta think about how to make my window display creative and suitable for the theme. Maybe Id take a job as a Visual Merchandising stylist first in order to have a background.  This is part of marketing, advertising and promoting your products in a visual presentation.

All of these displays are from the high end department stores in The Big Apple which is one true fashion capital. They are Bergdorf's Barney's, Bloomingdales, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bendel etc.  My Favorite one so far is the one at Barney's with a theme called, A New York Holiday. I like the whole idea of a futuristic car in Future New York City!!  I also think that the one at Bendel's is really creatively cute. It looks like a real tea party in there with celebrities/notable fashion icons, Sarah Jessica Parker and Audrey Hepburn.  I also like the way Tiffany and Co. promoted their packaged products by putting them on a sleigh and inside several units. That is a creative way to show how your products are like. I always love Tiffany and Co. jewelry and perfume.  As a dream fashion critique I shall say good job to all fashion department stores!

Tiffany and Co. 

Lord & Taylor

Henri Bendel

Bloomingdales

Barney's New York

Saks Fifth Avenue's Yeti

This has been Monica JLL Seet(Monicchic) with fashion reporting!,

Your Style, Your identity!

No comments:

Post a Comment